We are thrilled to be partnering with the Max Cure Foundation's Dunk Your Kicks program which fights against pediatric cancer. You too can join the fight by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes that will in turn be converted into $$ for cancer research. When you do, you will receive a free mulligan/time saver token for the race. We believe that one good deed deserves another!
Modeled after the popular TV show "THE AMAZING RACE", teams of two people (adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid) race around a one-mile cross country course in competition with other teams. Teams strive to arrive at the finish line with the fastest overall time to be declared the winners. Teams complete a string of up to eight fun-filled challenges speckled every 200 yards. Clue Cards provided at each station directs teams to perform a challenge with an emphasis on teamwork, before proceeding to the next challenge station.
1. How well you work and communicate with your partner are most essential skills to winning the race.
2. Racers should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet - it's part of the fun!
3. Challenge stations include varying levels of difficulty (easy, medium & difficult), based on age and fitness level of the participants. Teams can choose Recreation or Competitive course.
4. Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams;, then adult teams. Plan on 60 minutes to complete the course. The competitive course consumes energies equivalent to that of a 5K race.
5. Mulligan/Time-Saver Tokens are offered. Teams will be given a second chance to complete a task and not be penalized. It's great for any race miscues. (Limit of 1 per team) Teams that donate 2 used pairs of sneakers/running shoes for pediatric cancer will receive token for free.
6. Unsure of a teammate? No worries, team members can be decided on race day.
7. There's no reason to leave family and friends at home. Spectators are welcome to tag along for free to cheer on the racers and take photos for the scrapbook.
8. Birthday parties: celebrate someone special day in a wild way! We can accommodate any size group and will put you in the same wave. Space fills quickly so don't delay.
9. Reminder, this is a rain or shine event!
10. We can set up a similar team building event for your company, organization or family. Contact us for details at email@example.com. (Minimum of 100 teams)
A Great Amazing Race Company Production
“Where Smiles & Teamwork Rule the Day”
Since 2012 / Over 100 Races & Thousands of Smiles
Creve Couer Lake Park
12131 Marine Ave
Maryland Heights, MO 63146Map / Directions
Future Race - Fall 2014
Volunteer and you will receive a free team entry for friends or family to participate in the race. You can also receive community service hours for your efforts.
Become a Sponsor
We offer corporate and small business opportunities that include many exciting exposure possibilities for your company.
Refer a Team / Earn $ Rewards
Payout for this race: $5:00
1. Refer friends and instruct them to insert your name in the "How did you hear about the Race?" box, when they register.
2. You will BOTH earn $5.00 off merchandise at the race.
The GREAT AMAZING RACE Series supports the 30 MINUTES-A-DAY Family Initiative, a national campaign that encourages parents to model three home activities that have the power improve academic performance and family quality of life. Read a book, eat healthy and play/exercise for 30 minutes each day.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.518.0528.
"What an awesome day my son and I had. My son could not stop talking about it and thanking me for taking him." ... Testimonial
"This is our second Race. My 5 yr. old loves this race, it's a fun and rewarding activity to do together as a family." ... Testimonial
The GREAT AMAZING RACE Series makes pit stops in NFL, NBA and MLB cities all over the country. The top 25 teams, at each city race,
qualify for the National Championship Race and $2,000 prize! (August in Cincinnati / December in New Orleans)